last night went for midnight movie
the movie seriously boring...
what movie is it?
Meet The Spartans!

Big Boss told dear that it is funny
so dear insisted to watch
I wanted to watch Game Plan or Sweeney Todd
but then since dear insisted
so I give in lo...
mana tahu it is not funny at all!
I dont know why I dont think is funny lo...
the whole story line is such a crap...

the part I hate the most was how they portrait women in the movie
is like women are so cheap sigh~
not to mention they combine some famous character in the movie
Spider Man, Ghost Rider....
oh ya they even add in famous tv shows like...
American Next Top Model, American Idol....
and they have Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan look alike
ahhhh conclusion is this movie sucks!
super duper not worth to watch...

dear said he should have listen to me
and he will follow my choice next time haha!
hope next week I get to watch movies that I want...

Jay Chou in One Utama tomorrow!!!
should I go or dont go?
I wanna see him...but...
malas to take bus...
hope someone willing to fetch me there hehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자