today is the last day of CNY!!!
I thought CNY just started?
now you tell me is the last day already?
this means no more collecting angpau...
no more relatives visiting
no more saying Gong Hei Fatt Choi...
BUT dont be so emo yet
there are still tones of new year goodies to eat!
hahaha~ so enjoy complaining how many kgs you are putting on
how many pimples are popping out...

I believe I will be one of them =p
anyway Im happy that I dont fancy new year cookies
for CNY, Im only into mandarin oranges and "yok gon"
ahh I forget how to say "Yok Gon" in English =/
usually mandarin oranges in my house
will sapu by me...
my parents and brother dont like eat it
so I have to eat lo...
I dont like to waste food mah
see how good Jiayi is...haha!

heard that throwing mandarin oranges are not allow anymore
but then I never see people throw before lo...
how can they stop it before I get to see it!
who went to this event before? fun?

do anyone of you know anyone really found their true love
through this mandarin oranges throwing event?
I think is kinda hard to get true love through this right?
some guys may just have the thought of knowing more girls
then if they found out the girl is not pretty
they will stop calling or chatting with her
I dont know why I got this kind of impression
guys are going to say Im bias hehe!

Happy Chap Goh Mei!
Happy throwing mandarin oranges!
=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자