went back to Gohtong Jaya for spring cleaning
I hate spring cleaning not because I have to clean
is because my father will be scolding...
why he will be scolding?
FOR NOTHING!!!
yeah this is why we dont like to do house works when he's at home
he usually spoils our mood
and start quarreling with mama
AND we do not have a happy chinese new year

this time is much better
at least he didnt shout at us
thank god!!! =)

left my details in few shops in Sunway Pyramid
PLEASE CALL ME AND ASK ME TO START WORK
yeah Im begging you...

I didnt go Jay Chou's event
because of the spring cleaning
sad sad sad =(
why I always cant go to his event?
Jay, check with me whether Im free to go
before you come ok? hahaha =p

why Jay's concert is before Mr Teo??
I wanna go to Jay's one too...
who wanna bring me there?
and people's reaction will be
"yeah Jiayi in your lala land..."

Suat Yee, Janice, Pauline and CinVin will be in Aussie
Jia Xin will be in Johor
left Chyeli, Mei Fenn, Xiao Juan and me in KL
Princesses, I will miss you girls lots
keep in touch in msn and blogs ya!
do take care of yourself...
love you all =)

my only hope in this mickey mouse year is...
please give me a part time job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자