been waiting for so long
tomorrow is the day!!!
NICHOLAS TEO'S CONCERT IN MALAYSIA!!!
OMG I cant explain how excited I am...
I believe I will shout till I got no voice haha!

I was so happy, feeling so excited about the concert
and also feeling a bit worried about dear's audition
here comes the bad luck...
father scolded mama and I seriously cannot take it anymore
I scolded him =(
ya I know I shouldnt I know I should just zip my mouth
but I really cannot just sit there quietly
let him bully my mother!!! She's my mother!!!
he even scolded me that why do I come back home
why do I have to scold him...
ya very good! you are the one that do all the scolding to an innocent person
and now I get all the blame, such a GOOD father!

he even said You better dont come back home
if I were at home, I will definitely pack my stuffs and go out the house
ahh whatever! Since you dont like me, I will go away
I dont think I will die without you
I believe I can live even better without you!

I dont wanna curse you so you better stop bullying mama
and I will definitely treat you right!

why you always spoil my mood!!!
I really cant find any reason not to hate you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day