I was complaining how boring my life is
and slacking in computer lab
kacau-ing people in msn...
actually I was waiting to go for culture night held by ADP students

early in the afternoon, they have some kind of carnival thingy at the lobby
they show stuffs about the culture of the country they are doing
some even let us try the food for free! haha!


we fly to lots of countries in an hour hahaha!
let's go to Japan first...




the sushis are fake haha!








I dont like the left side of my face =/
ok we will go to other countries in the next post =)
guess where are we going...
..................................................................................................................................



finally i get to watch the whole mv
still, the flipping jacket is like the main thing he has to do
probably because choregrapher wants him to "shua shuai"?
anyway I like this mtv, quite nice!
and of course is memorable too as this is his first dancing mv haha!

COUNTDOWN TO NICHOLAS TEO'S CONCERT
2 DAYS!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자