NICHOLAS TEO FROM NOW ON CONCERT PART 1

reached stadium around 4.30pm
while waiting for other princesses, snap some photos


flowers outside the stadium


cute!!! this is from Hong Kong fans club...

saw lots of artistes and MyFM DJs
and I met William!!!
William is the host for Famine 30...
he saw me and he waved and say hi to me!!!
OMG~ so happy haha! =p

I didnt take any photo with any of the artistes
dont have any feelings towards them =p
dont even like one of them but keep seeing that artist =="

we went in the stadium quite late
in fact I should say we were almost late
why? because of Chyeli's friend...
If my friend ever do this to me, I will kill he or her =p

will post Princesses photos in another post




can u see the crowd? felt excited? haha!


Concert started with dancers holding cameras snapping photos
then Mr Teo appeared!!!!!
AHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
I COULDNT BELIEVE THE CONCERT STARTED
and I have tears in my eyes which I dont know how to explain
anyway I hold my tears back as I know I got no time to cry
I must appreciate every seconds of his concert

He started singing "Xin Ge Shi Chang", "You Xi" then "Super Idol"
and the main point is HE DANCES!!!
He did a GREAT JOB!!!
very very "yeng" and handsome
cant stop shouting for him haha!











His 2nd costume, is one of my favourite costume of the night
I love his guitar on his jacket =)
If Im not mistaken, He sang "Ji Mo Bian Jie", "Zhong Shang", "Cuo Le Zai Cuo", "Tong Che Xin Fei" and "Ri Ri Ye Ye"...







3rd costume, my another favourite costume!
love the cloth in his costume because full of stars hehe!
saw his red mic? He said that's his girlfriend of the night because he dont have any female dancers and he even warn his dancers not to "kacau" his "girlfriend" haha!

He sang an english song, "Fly me to the moon"


the whole night I was bothered by the light sticks in front of me
issshhh~





then He sang "Wang Zi"


He did cross over by using his idol, Eason Chen's song "Gu Dan Tango" with his own song "Wang Ji Ai Guo". I love this cross over, super nice <3




He continued singing Fish Leong's "Fen Shou Kuai Le"
and this is an opening to invite Fish Leong out



They sang "In Love with You"
very "lam" lo hahahahaha!
Im so in love with both of you too haha! XD
Mr Teo hugged Fish Leong twice
they really look like couple =p

Fish Leong said Mr Teo was nervous before the concert and he started to spray lavender flavour fragrance in his room and even her room too haha!




I miss to shoot them hug each other =(

while Mr Teo went to the backstage to change
Fish Leong sang "Chong Bai"
my goosebumps came out...
her voice really touching =)





unfortunately she only sang one song
yeah only ONE song so sad lo...
I was hoping her to sing "Hui Hu Xi De Tong" too...

after the duet, what happen?
Chyeli, JiaXin and me cant stop crying
wanna know why? wait for the part 2 haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day