Today we will be in Egypt, Myanmar and Jamaica!



we got our very own Egypt King =p
then we hop to Myanmar



flowers and water for blessing ceremony

their food (forget what is the name)

they make mango + milk
is famous in Myanmar
some people cannot afford to have lunch
then they will buy a cup of mango + milk
and that's their lunch dy! so cham...
appreciate all the food you eat!

Im mango lover so I love the drink haha!
they have banana + santan too...
which dont interest me at all =p


Jade ar wanna take photo with me is it?
we take a nice one la...

two pretty girls haha! =)

our last stop is at Jamaica

Amir is demonstrating how to dye our clothes


This is my cloth and it didnt turn out what I expected it to be =="
He's the one of the handsome guy I stalk in college haha!
but now he's no more in my list because (fill in the blank) =p


I complain that I was boring in computer lab right?
of course camwhore to kill time haha!

FINALLY IS TIME FOR CULTURE NIGHT PERFORMANCE!

some performances are boring
some are interesting and quite entertaining
my favourite is the ending where they invited guest singers
not any famous singers but singers from our faculty
they usually sing unplug and is nice!

overall, the culture night is successful!
all of them did a great job =)

I even met Simone there!
didnt expect her to be there...
did some catch up with her as we seldom chat or meet



while watching some boring performances...

we walked out the college and I saw this...

superpop, you got very blue sky
I got dark sky hahaha!

I wish I have wide lens
now I realise how important it is...
ahhh if I got the money, I will definitely buy DSLR
or cheaper cameras with wide lens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day