today's class started late and ended earlier =_____="
again, Im very boring!!!
the girls have to do their assignment
so we lepak at computer lab
I thought I can do blog hoping and kill time by reading blogs
but...lots of them didnt update =(
so I started to kacau people in my msn list
usually I dont kacau people if I got nothing to talk to him or her
but when you really got nothing to do
you do stuffs that you dont usually do...
I even kacau superpop, sorry ya...
so sorry that my blog is so boring
as I really dont have an interesting life to blog about
very sad can...
have some photos to post up
depends I can online from USJ house or not
Im dying of boredom
anyone can save me out?
again, Im very boring!!!
the girls have to do their assignment
so we lepak at computer lab
I thought I can do blog hoping and kill time by reading blogs
but...lots of them didnt update =(
so I started to kacau people in my msn list
usually I dont kacau people if I got nothing to talk to him or her
but when you really got nothing to do
you do stuffs that you dont usually do...
I even kacau superpop, sorry ya...
so sorry that my blog is so boring
as I really dont have an interesting life to blog about
very sad can...
have some photos to post up
depends I can online from USJ house or not
Im dying of boredom
anyone can save me out?
Comments