after enjoying myself in Nicholas Teo's concert
I went and support dear
he went for the Astro Star Quest audition
no matter how much I want to sleep
I will still support him =)




see how "chan" is my look =(

dear didnt get in the audition
but he's fine with the result
and I believe he did his best
I still like to hear you sing, dear
Im always your fan XD

we went to Sg Wang
dear felt much better after he bought things
cant believe he also rely on shopping therapy haha!

saw a group of girls standing in front of a shop
so went and see what's happening
is Lu Xue Lui's meeting the fans session
so we waited for him to arrive


manage to snap this only =="

he's quite handsome leh...
but I still prefer Yoga Lim =p



He has his signing session at 5pm
we didnt buy his album so didnt went on stage

then dear sent me home
FINALLY I CAN SLEEP
hours that I slept for both days added up not more than 8 hours
sacrifice for my bonus marks, Nicholas Teo and my dear
IS ALL WORTH IT...

Vicky said there are lots of concert videos in Youtube
so I went and watch and you know what?
I miss Mr Teo lots...
and I wanna cry again =="
ahhh Vicky ar you fault lo.... =p

I miss Nicholas Teo
I miss Princesses
I love dear =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day