everything were going smoothly
I thought Im lucky...
but no, things have to screw up at the last minute

which totally ruin my mood...


I dont know why

I wanna know why

sometimes, you solved a problem

but this is not the end of problem

if is really important to you, why cant you show that?
I really cant see how important am I to you

I wonder if one day something happen to me

will you straight away come to me...

You said you will but I doubt that...


Mr Teo's songs really sad

and I like to listen to sad songs when Im sad
I should listen to happy songs to feel happy...

but...Im weird hehe!


from last night, I cannot cry because mama was with me

until you left, I listen to Mr Teo's songs and talked to Yumo

I cried...tears automatically flow out


you said I dont understand the situation

but did you ever think of you are the one who actually said it
and of course I trust your words
you broke your promises and you accuse me of not being understanding
I dont know what to say

或许是我太在乎你太爱你
所以我才那么的伤心。。。

................................................................................................................................................

thank god that I still can find replacement from the internet
my final designs for print ad
I still cant make up my mind
dont know which one to choose to present
what do you guys think?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day