HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!!!

this is the 3rd time I celebrate birthday with you
didnt prepare any present this year
because Im super broke...
ok I shall talk about what happen yesterday
then you all will know what I did for him...

230408

had my advertising presentation
we screwed the presentation..
I was quite disappointed and angry before the presentation
anyway not worth talking about it...

so after presentation, went to computer lab...
from tuesday onwards, I have been spending hours in computer lab
because my "beloved" computer at home
keep restarting itself =______="
kena virus I think haizzz...

I finally finish redo-ing my issues and ethics assignments
then walked to Cold Storage in Summit to buy ingredients
buy ingredient for what? BECAUSE I WANNA COOK
yes!!! Jiayi wanna cook for Raymond on his birthday...
I felt like an aunty when Im buying haha!

then I bought a slice of Chocolate Banana from Secret Recipe
I kept asking Raymond what time he's coming back
so, my plan went well...
he asked me whether I did prepare anything for him
I said no, why should I? today is not a special day!
hahaha...Im mean =p

He came home, still asking me do I have plans for him
and of course I said no...
then he went upstairs and started playing his PS2 game

clock almost strike 12am so I rush him to take his bath...
he said he will, since he's in his room..
I was thinking why not I take out the slice of cake first
just went I wanna take out the cake from the kitchen
I heard him walk out his room...
ok, nearly spoil plan!!!
phew~ he came down and check everywhere
he knows I plan to do something...
anyway, he finally went and took his bath
I brought the slice of cake up to my room...
light up the candle...

I waited in my room, he came out from bathroom
he straight away went downstairs...
thinking of catch me in doing anything for him
unfortunately, Im a clever girl hahahahaha!!!
I walked out from my room...
then waited for him to come upstairs...

He cant see me downstairs so he walked up
and I started singing birthday song...
He's surprised! hahahaha~

Im glad that he's happy =)

240408

I woke up quite early because I have to hide the ingredients I bought in his car
he dont know Im going to cook for him
I told him that I need to bring back my clothes in USJ to Serdang
so he fetch me back...

I also prepare few notes, few placed in his car
one in his room and another one in Ham Ham's cage haha!
oh ya today is Ham Ham's birthday too!!!
Ham Ham is 1 year old now =p

then I woke him up...
and I asked him to change Ham Ham's food
in short, he saw all the notes =)

Once I reach Serdang house, I locked myself in the kitchen
he was shouting out there, asking what am I doing haha!
Raymond, be patient and you will know =p

FINALLY cooking for an hour, I didnt burn my kitchen...
I didnt cut myself...and yes! everything went smoothly...
he thought I cook maggi mee for him =______="""""
I cooked fillet and spaghetti...
overall I think my cooking not bad hahahahaha!
If I practice more often, I may be a good cook hahaha!

after eating, he went to RTM to have rehearsal with Ai FM DJs
while I stay at home finish my assignments and print it out
then we went to Time Square...
watched "Forbidden Kingdom"
storyline was ok but the fact that people back then speak english dont make sense =="
funny part was the boy was "blown" back to reality by Jade Emperor =_____="
anyway, at least westerners will have better understanding of Chinese's culture

we went to Cheras to have our late dinner
food was so so...
dear said he felt happy because he felt very relax...
seeing him happy of course Im happy =)

after busying for whole day
and cracking our head for solving ps2 game
we slept quite early...

Im glad that he's happy about my planning
and my plans never fail haha!

I love you I love you I love you dear! XD
..................................................................................................................................

今天是dear的生日
没什么钱所以没买什么礼物
当然也不会什么都不做哈哈!

我打算煮东西给他吃...
对,我要下厨哈哈!
希望我不会把厨房烧掉吧哈哈哈。。。

礼拜三上完课我就去买材料
我觉得自己超像安娣。。。
买完了,就去买一片蛋糕

回到家,还好dear还没回来
他还一直打电话给我问我有没有为他准备什么
我当然说没有咯哈哈哈。。。

他一回家就回房玩PS2
然后要十二点了,我就一直叫他冲凉
他冲凉时,我就把蛋糕放在我的房间
我一直待在我的房间。。。
他一冲完凉就下楼找我
因为他开始怀疑我有准备些什么
哈哈,我才不会那么笨
我计划的从来没失败过哈哈!
我就在楼梯等他上来

他一上来我就开始唱生日歌
看到他吓倒的样子然后又露出笑容
我也开心 =)

他以为我就只买生日蛋糕给他
第二天,我叫他载我回家因为我要把一些东西搬回家
一回到家,我就把我自己锁在厨房里
他一直在外面喊,我只告诉他你耐心的等待吧嘻嘻

我花了一个小时煮了意大利面和鱼
还好还蛮好吃的哈哈!
如果多加磨练一定很厉害哈哈哈哈哈。。。
他还以为我要煮maggi面给他 =____="

吃完后,他先去和爱fm DJ排舞
我就开始做我的功课
他忙完后,我们就去Time Square
看了“Forbidden Kingdom”
故事不错但是古代人讲英文就真的不合罗辑
最无聊的是那男生是靠玉王大帝吹他回去的 =_____="
不过讲英文至少外国人能更了解华人的文化。。。

看完戏后,走走看看。。。
然后就去Cheras吃东西
东西不是很好吃, 但还是很开心
因为我们都是无忧无虑的过一天
看到他轻轻松松的过生日我也开心
虽然我们都有很多东西烦但至少我们是快乐的

吃完后就回家睡觉了
虽然没做什么但是我们都算是从早忙到晚了
超困的。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day