I dont know why there are so many thick skin people
I dont know why Im feeling emo because of all those sh*ts
I dont know why I got no self confidence!

staying home alone makes me even more emo
felt better last night but someone broke his promise
I thought after the conversation, he will be even more worried
and I will be seeing him for sure
really wanted to see him...
but...I shall always remind myself
no hope no disappointment!

Cumo, what you wrote really touching
and you know I will definitely appreciate this friendship
thanks for being a listener last night =)

Yumo, you are going through stressful situation
sorry that we cant be there for you
but thanks to msn that can still connect you and us
add oil ya! no matter what decision you made, we will always support you!

You, I really hope to see you
I dont know you felt that or not
I really thought you will be at my doorstep this morning
I thought you were worried about how I felt...
I thought I thought, I thought...
what I thought didnt happen

You may think that Im childish, too sensitive, thinking too much...
whatever! Im a girl without self confidence and hopelessly in love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day