Mr Teo's Cuo Ai Mtv
very chinese feel to match the song
saw the girl in the mtv...
I also mata sepet lo
I can be in the mtv too to match the chinese feel hahha!
yeah dream on =p

dont know why this mtv gave me Lee Hom's feeling
I was telling Yumo and Cumo...
if Mr Teo is the combination of Jay and Lee Hom
I will really siao...
totally crazy about him hahahaha!

can see the improvement in Mr Teo
and his company willing to invest more in his mtv
ahhhh I miss Mr Teo!!!

Vicky requested that I should write in chinese
so she can understand better and willing to read more
from now on, my post will be in english and also chinese

我觉得这mv很有力宏的感觉
看到他那毛笔,我觉得很好笑耶!

我也可以当女主角因为我眼睛也小小的
也有那中国feel,干嘛不找我拍?
哈哈,开玩笑的。。。

看来张先生的公司也投资蛮多钱在mv了
mv越做越有水准!

张先生,很想你!!!
你赶快回来稿活动吧嘻嘻!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day