Recently I dont have anything to blog about
other than blogging my boring life
I really dont have anything to talk about
so bare with my boring posts ya...

160408

had my presentation on print ad and packaging
dont know why I was very nervous
anyway I presented whatever I should
Mr Francis said I didnt show the unique part of ODM watch
as for the packaging, he didnt give any comment
in fact, he only commented on Leng, Ann and mine
maybe is because we sat in the first row
so our print ads are the example for him to give comments

this is my packaging for Skinfood



Im not good in art...
thanks dear for doing this for me =)

there are few people did on Durex for print ad
one of their print ad is about Durex has new product
XXL condom! hahaha I cant stop laughing!
Mr Francis asked him "why XXL?"
he said "because the normal condom very hard to wear"
I laughed even louder!
what kind of reason is that?
condom suppose to be tight right?
if is lose what is the point of wearing it?
Mr Francis said "Jiayi, stop laughing"
but he himself also non stop laughing =___="

at the end of the class, Mr Francis said "XXL condom wont be popular in Malaysia"
"because Malaysians dont need it"
hahahahahahaha! I find this XXL condom really funny
I cant stop telling people about it =p

170408

went to Pavilion with mama
we attend Wacoal new bra's workshop
I felt weird that the female models stand in front of me showing the bra
feel better to see them from far
stand in front of me with bra...weird!

I started to like Benefit
but their products quite expensive
more part time job part time job part time job please...

I just found out that in Pavilion, there's a big Forever21 shop!
Im sure Im going back there when I got the munny =p

heard that Cyndi will be Mr Teo's Singapore concert guest
I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE!
sorry to Cyndi's fans, but I really dont like her...

one assignment
one final exam to go...

p/s: chinese words are the chinese version of what I just wrote
............................................................................................................................................

我的生活很无聊所以最近也很少写网志
那张照片是我的功课之一
我帮skinfood设计新的包装
因为我没什么做手工的天分
所以靠dear帮我做。。。

有个男生设计了XXL condom的平面广告
老师问他 “为什么要特大的保险套?”
他说 “因为平时的很难穿”
我就开始不停的笑了。。。
保险套不就是要紧吗?
如果不紧那穿来干嘛?

老师还说大马不需要特大的,不会有市场的哈哈!

张先生新加坡演唱会嘉宾竟然是王小姐!
为什么是她?没别的选择吗?
对不起王小姐的歌迷,我就是不喜欢她。。。

这个月的压力指数一直在升
好像很多东西都还没做好似的
我好想快点有可以喘气的时候。。。

Comments

Anonymous said…
显然有很多知道这一点。我想你在某些功能的优点也。继续工作,非常出色!.

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day