Short update about Miss Stress

Im still doing my print ad and packaging
stress level increasing!

Im watching American Next Top Model Cycle 10
none of the models impress me...
sad sad sad...

Im also watching tvb drama "A Journey called Life"
love the theme song...

I have been chatting with Yumo almost everyday
we can chat from afternoon till night
we got lots to talk about?
well, we are girls =p
..................................................................................................................................................

some changes happened recently
I think nobody want it to happen
but to me, is not a bad thing...

why some people find it so hard to let go the ego in them?
sometimes you think from another perspective...
you may have different answer to your question
and you may save the situation from turning bad
anyway when things already gone bad
and you didnt realise it...
now, probably is too late to do anything

I felt lucky to know them when they first started
the spirit and energy brought by them were awesome
unfortunately, can see the changes...
spirit and energy still exist but not as strong and happy like last time

felt sad that it ended up like that
but cannot do anything
can just hope for the best for everyone

changes may sound bad
but sometimes changes are good
as in people may learn more and gain more experiences
probably this time, the changes are good for them?
hmm very subjective...

anyway these changes did not affect me
wanna talk more about it but I think better dont

ya why I talk about things that did not affect me?
haha I kepoh mah so talk a lil...
I dont know have other things to blog about!
so sad! why I got nothing interesting to blog =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day