This is an outdated post...
draft this two weeks ago...

had sing k session with dear

we wore the couple t-shirt and our newly bought couple shoe
surprisingly, wearing the couple thingy is his idea!




mine! first time in my life buy guy's shoe
yeah the female one dont have the checker design
unisex one dont have dear's size =___="








cannot really see my face
but I like it because his big eyes and sharp nose always outshine me
so is better to have this can-see-but-cannot-see-me photo haha!

one night we were too boring so we camwhore







let me explain this...
he wants the effect to be his nose pushes my face


as for this, I should be shock to see his has big nose hole =="



and present to you all
the very boring couple...




................................................................................................................................................




I love this shoe!!!
I want it!!!
is white with some silver and the crown!!!
saw this from a Taiwan magazine
ahhh who wanna buy this for me? =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day