went to Taylor's University College last night
Christy and her coursemates organize dance competition
wanted to meet and support her
so I asked dear to go with me...

unfortunately, Bobby not free to be the judge
so dear has to be the judge
and this means he has to work
damn sad lo cause I was thinking we can pak tou a night
end up I have to sit there alone =(




see so cham look at dear's back whole night...

most of the dance teams use Step up 2's songs
my opinion, people tend to have expectation after watching the original dancers
so if you got no confidence that you can dance better than original ones
better dont choose those songs...

Christy cried after the show and she really freak me out
I totally dont know what to say or how to react
giving her a hug I think is the best I can do
Girl, dont put the blame on yourself
since is a group work, everyone should get the blame
anyway you guys are beginners in handling such event
so I think you did a great job =)





I told dear I hope we can have at least one night a week
you dont have to rush to studio
you are not at work
and we can have a nice and relax date

is not that I dont like to follow dear
but I dont like that whenever there's time for us
it has to be he at work and Im waiting for him
hmm...will try to work things out =)

till now I dont have any idea for my print ad
I wanted to do a print ad for Sony Album T
but I dont have any concept for that yet...
ahhh anyone can help me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day