blog hoping.saw this photo in Vivian's blog.save it.then post it here.
my only question is what recording they are doing?

ahhh I know my blog is boring
I cant think of any interesting thingy to write about =___="

I hate streaming Gossip Girl from tudou.com
who downloaded Gossip Girl? can send to me or tell me where to download?

The earth is getting very angry at us
after Myanmar now Si Chuan
I felt like in 10 years time, is the end of the world...
gosh, scary scary scary...

reading the news and saw those pictures
really saddening...
other than giving donation, food and shelter
should human beings do something to the earth so it wont be angry again?


在卓卉勤的部落格看到这张照片
他们在录什么?歌?给四川的灾民的?

我的部落格啊变得超闷的
因为我的生活就是那么闷。。。可悲啊!

这个周末好像会变精彩但又可能不会。。。
再看吧,希望一切顺顺利利开开心心。。。

看到很多令人心酸的照片
看来地球妈妈真的很生气了。。。
人类是不是应该做些什么让它息怒?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day