NICHOLAS TEO FROM NOW ON AUTOGRAPH SESSION
Venue: The Summit, Batu Pahat
Time: 1400

overnight in Chyeli's house
after writing letter to Mr Teo, went on bed at 2am
couldn't sleep because is not my own bed
Im a mafan girl that can only sleep soundly in her own bed
and I need some time to get use to other bed
anyhoo, I slept around 3am...
woke up at 6am then meet up with other fans at Amcorp Mall

we met up with other cars at Pagoh's R&R
chit chat and eat something before we start our journey to Batu Pahat

在chyeli家过夜,睡不着啊因为不是自己的床
我很麻烦的需要时间适应哈哈!
才睡了几个小时就要起来了
超不想起床,心想我为什么好好一个周末不能好好的睡
没办法谁叫我喜欢他 =____="

谢谢Alicia载我们,我们和其他人在Pagoh会合
聊了一下,八辆车就浩浩当当的开始我们的旅程


this is the flower...err I dont know what is the name for this
every car tied one so we can recognize is NFC
all together there are 8 cars...

coincidently, there are also another car tied pink ribbon
they are going to wedding party but we are not!
hahahaha~ we are going to meet the Prince =p

So, we reached The Summit around 12.30pm


decoration for Mother's and Father's day


Bunting on the stage

before the arrival of Mr Teo
they scare us with snakes!!!
They are having reptiles exhibition upstairs
so this is some sort of sneak preview haha!

张先生出来前,他们还用蛇吓我们
他们有动物展览会所以要送票
谁敢摸蛇就可以赢票了。。。





very scary as it is seriously very near
I felt very "geli" =/

FINALLY say bye bye to the snakes
say Hello to Mr Teo!!!

didnt take much photos as the people from the back push us
and we have to hold the metal...thingy haha!
so I rather dont wanna take photos
as Im already lack of sleep, still have to hold the metal pagar
then my legs are already numb....
back pain, legs numb =___="
ya I sound like Im an old lady right?
haha what to do? really old dy...

总于可以和蛇说byebye 了
看到都觉得鸡皮疙瘩都起了

没什么拍照,一方面是因为要顶住拦干
然后脚又麻痹了。。。没心情拍照
背痛,脚痹。。。人真的老了哈哈!












“好,我会加油的”
是啊,加油,张栋梁!

I thought today will be an ordinary autograph session
where I go on stage, he signs, say thank you and shake hand...
but...today turns out to be the most embarrassing day

before we go on stage

Ven: we play paper, scissors, stone. who lose who will requests for him to draw heart shape
Chyeli, Me: ok

I lost!!! gosh...I told them today will be the last day of me appearing in Mr Teo's event
as Sook Teng jie not in good mood
I was so nervous!!!

On stage

my legs start shaking, hands also start sweating

Me: Arin, can sign concert ticket?
Arin: ya can...
Me: ok, thank you

Mr Teo start signing my ticket
Me: 531 appointment confirmed
Mr Teo: ya ok...

now he signs the album
Me: Dong Liang, can you draw a heart shape?
Mr Teo: har?
Me: can you draw a heart shape?

Sook Teng jie already hold the album

Sook Teng jie: Sorry ya...
Me: ohh is ok...

I straight away walk off

Mr Teo: ei? not yet shake hand!
Me: oh yaya (start laughing)
Mr Teo: continue laughing...

ahhh so damn paiseh!!!

my legs were still shaking even though I come down from stage
I didnt know I was so scared of Sook Teng =_____="
she wasn't angry or what...
she even smile when she said sorry...
but still, I felt scared haha!

Im not the only one who is blur
Ven and Chyeli also blur because they forget to give letter haha!

今天真的是paiseh的一天

还没上台的时候
Ven说剪刀石头布,谁输了就上台要求他画心形
谁知道,输的是我!
我说今天应该是我最后一天追星了。。。
因为他们说舒綎姐心情不好
我心想我真的完了。。。

上台

超级紧张!

我: Arin, 可以签演唱会票?
Arin: 可以
我: 谢谢

张先生签票
我: 531 的 appointment confirmed
他: 好。。。

开始签专辑
我: 可以画heart shape吗?
他: 吓?
我: 可以画heart shape吗?
他来不及给我反应。。。
綎姐: 不好意识

我呢就赶快的走掉
他: ei 还没有握手!
我: oh 是哦?哈哈!

他啊笑的样子我到现在都不能忘记
让我觉得超级paiseh

我现在才知道我那么怕綎姐
还好她是笑着和我讲话
要不然我可能晕倒在台上了哈哈!

Blur的不只我一个
Chyeli 和Ven忘记给信哈哈!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day