kena hacked before?

Advertorial

saw Advertlets' blog about hacking
It reminds me of my one and only experience of people hacking into my account
what account? FRIENDSTER!
ya why there's so many people out there
and that damn hacker choose my account?
I got no idea =__="

thanks to Simone for informing me about my friendster
she got some comments from me
saying that Im a lesbian, searching for partner
and that hacker even provide a 016 number
So, I went home and checked my friendster account
realise that the hacker sent that comment to most of my friends
gosh...why in the world he/she wants to do this to me?

anyway, I dont really like friendster anymore
so I deleted my friendster account
till now, I still dont understand why hack my account
and dont know what's the point of doing this

So, you guys should be more becareful if you login your accounts in cybercafe
maybe you forget to logout or somehow people there can trace
I dont know how and why they hack
but nowadays can pay bills online
so better dont login your bank's account in Cybercafe or other people's computer
better be very careful...

another way would be attend workshop about cybersecurity
Complimentary Workshop on Cybersecurity
at least you have the basic knowledge...

Internet is useful and convenient but some people misuse it
and start thinking how to hack into people's account
weird people, weird thoughts...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day