"不要为失去而哭,要为曾经拥有而笑"
Forensic Heroes II

I like this saying!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAILUAN!!!
stay happy and pretty =)

nothing much happen lately
my life as usual very simple life haha!
do internship, rush to college, still hate to take public transport
I really hate hate hate taking public transport in Malaysia!!!
ahhhh~ I wish I can shout out loud at the mountain
or even spend holiday at beach...

I need retail therapy
I need a slumber vacation
I need money
I need to feel loved
I want to go Ikea
I want to eat spaghetti
I want to eat sushi
I want to eat fishballs
I want to eat dumpling
I want to watch movies

Im greedy
I want to do a lot of things =(

____________________________________________________________________


Raymond's new studio, Raydio Dance Academy will be starting class on Tuesday
we will not be having grand opening yet
registration started and for people who love to dance
feel free to drop by at Raydio Dance Academy!!!

Address: No 10-B, Lorong Bayu Tinggi 1C/K6,
Batu Unjur 41200 Klang

Im sorry that I cannot provide the map yet
Raydio studio is located at the grey shoplots
which is next to SK Batu Unjur...
and SK Batu Unjur is opposite Public Bank

Classes will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
and classes will be once a week

Course fees:
Hiphop RM70
Breakdance RM75
Popping RM75
Locking RM75
Kids Hiphop RM70

Any 2 dances, RM130
Any 3 dances, RM210
Any 4 dances, RM280

For any inquiry, feel free to call Raymond 016-6997889
or those who have my number or email, can contact me too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day