I finally started my driving lesson!
father asked why I postpone till now...
I dont dare to answer because is because of Mr Teo!
he will definitely kill me if he finds out

I didnt know that first lesson already have to drive on the road
when the uncle said "okay now we drive out to the main road"
I was shocked and really panic...
anyway it went quite well...
I didnt bang any trees or car hahaha!
cant wait for the next lesson which is next thursday =)

I realise that a lot of people thought I have gotten my driving license
I look like a pro driver is it? hahahaha!
especially princesses they thought I drive to Mr Teo's events
well, I hope I drive but too bad...

the day I start my driving lesson is the day when petrol price went sky high
Mr Teo all thanks to you =___="
why petrol must increase so much?
RM2.70/litre wei!
all the hard earn money are for the car...

We have to add oil to earn more money to add oil for our car haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day