NICHOLAS TEO FROM NOW ON SINGAPORE CONCERT
Venue: Suntec Convention Hall
Time: 2000

The timing is not accurate, roughly around that time hehe!
I will not write out all the details...
Im just too lazy to write it out
sorry please bare with me =p

4.30am:
woke up. double checked luggage.

5.30am:
reached Mid Valley
thanks Akiko for fetching me =)

7am:
bus came and started our journey to the South

I was surprised that we got tour guide






basically, I slept throughout the whole journey haha!


even doggy knows road safety, dont play play!

531 is also Elaine's birthday
we sang her birthday song and she got a kiss from Xiao Boy
She's lucky to get the kiss and Mr Teo's concert on her birthday haha!







12.30pm:
reached Malaysia's kastam


1.30pm:
reached Rucksack which is where we stayed
not surprise that the place is clean and neat...
Singapore mah haha!

I love this wall!





We didnt obey the lights off by 10.30pm rule haha!

other than the strict rules
they provide free internet access
and lots of dvds for us to watch for free!





Since both of them busy doing their own things
I walk around and start snapping photos...




They said Singaporean who can afford terrace house is rich
too bad we didnt get to know anyone of them haha!
we got no chance to have a rich boyfriend =p
anyway, the houses are nice!



4pm:
get ready to Suntec Convention Hall


while waiting for our bus...


on the way to Suntec Convention Hall

the only photo of Singapore flyer
wanted to take when it's lighted at night
but not in the mood of taking photos...

5.30pm:
reached Convention Hall

saw Yumo, Vicky, Fidia and others...
the first thing we do of course is to hug each other haha!



then is the arrival of Jia Xin!
is like been ages didnt see her...

7.45pm:
went in the hall




Small fan given to all the fans upon entry

8.20pm:
Concert started...
hmm...Mr Teo cut his hair!
and is really short...
from far looks like those aunty's curly hair =___="
I personally dont like the hair style...
but at least he tried something new

Nicsg gave him flowers but he's super duper blur
He didnt see Siew Ying and another girl standing there to pass him flowers
He kept talking and we started to shout "Flower!!!"
Mr Teo ignored us...we tried few times and he finally heard us
He said "zhou guang?"
OMG...flower la Mr Teo!
zhou guang and flower sound very different ok?
=____="

well, I thought I will not cry for this concert
No Im wrong, I cried almost as much as Malaysia's concert too...
even before he sang "Heart" I already cried =___="

Mr Teo and Faye sang "How do I live without you"
I think Miss Leong and Mr Teo make a better couple haha!
very weird that Mr Teo sang half way and went in to change
left Faye sang alone and she don't have chance to sing her own song

The part I love the most is when he thanked his fans
I didnt expect him to actually say those words
and he even cried when he thanks us!!!
yes! this time, when he sang "Huang Hun", "Ba Ba Ma Ma"...
he didnt cry but when he thanks us, he cried!!!
Mr Teo, thanks for thanking us haha!
I cried even worse when I heard what he said
gosh, I wonder why Im such a cry baby
go for concert also cry like Im watching some sad drama =___="
main reason of crying only YOU all will know hehe!

overall, I would say Malaysia's concert is better than Singapore's...

失去的感觉是真的拿不回来。。。
回到原点从新开始?结果还是一样的。
真的百感交集。。。
不是言语能够表达的
亲身体验过了才能够真的明白。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자