NICHOLAS TEO FROM NOW ON SINGAPORE CONCERT
PART II

actually not really part two
just photos that I didnt post up in last post haha!


I like the smiley ballons =)

11.30pm:
We had our dinner at a western restaurant, near where we stayed
Chyeli, Jia Xin and me ordered Grilled fish fillet
hmm...3 of us cannot marry westerners
because we dont like the way they cook haha!
somehow, this grilled fish fillet tastes weird =___="














She's photogenic! pretty, pretty...



after cutting the cake, we went upstairs and wait for our turn to take bath
I think around 20 people share one toilet...
so I took bath around 2.30am
in the mean time, of course I busy talking with best friends haha!


OMG my hair =____="
Vicky, where are you?
didnt get to take photo with you before we left

when I hug you all, I wanna cry dy...
dont know why I felt like after this, I dont know when can I meet you girls
I dont wanna be separated from you all
the time we get together is too too too short!

on the bus, I kept telling myself to hold back my tears
I cant stop thinking of you girls...
I dont dare to tell Chyeli how much I miss you girls
and I dont dare to cry!
because I know once I cry, Chyeli sure cry...
then the people on the bus must be thinking we are mad haha!

I really really really miss you girls...
I wish we could talk more, spend more time together
love you girls lots!!!


当我抱你们说再见时,我的眼泪都要流出来了
我真的很不舍得你们,超级不舍得
总觉得这次后不知几时见。。。
我们在一起的时间太短了!

在巴士上时,我强忍着眼泪。。。
我不敢和chyeli说我不舍得你们
更加不敢哭因为我哭,她一定哭
那巴士上的人一定觉得我们很奇怪哈哈!

为了不要哭,我一直要自己睡觉。。。
我知道我很爱哭,我真的很不舍得离开你们
希望我们下次相聚的时间能长些。。。

超爱你们的,我的宝贝们 *颤抖了一下* 嘻嘻!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자