edited

Mindy, this is the link I watched Gossip Girl
http://www.tudou.com/home/user_programs.php?userID=10612361
enjoy the show! =)



you know you love me
xoxo Gossip Girl

Im addicted to Gossip Girl
finally got time to watch till episode 16
there are lots of surprises!!!
okay, I cannot reveal it yet because Ai Vin not yet watch haha!
hmm...maybe I dont name them but reveal a lil?
someone is gay...
someone appears and ruin other's relationship...
She may not be with him anymore but may be with someone else
He may be with her but may not be so too!
hahahaha! Ai Vin go watch it!


The three main guys in Gossip Girl
three of them are hot!!!
I dont wanna choose either one of them...
I want all of them hahahahaaha!
*drools*

heard that is confirm Gossip Girl will have Season 2
Im looking forward to it...

I know you all love me
Miss Whatever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day