Another good news

Dr. Frazier has approved the extension request of the Psychology Internship for LOW, Jiayi. The student has been given until December 1, 2008 to complete.

Please note that Dr. Frazier is very impressed with this students internship. He would really like to see that site someday and it sounds like such a worthwhile project.

Sincerely,
Lynne

Ms. Lynne Seabrooke
International Enrollment Advisor
International Programs - Upper Iowa University

Im happy happy happy now!!!
I asked for extension for my psychology internship
because I haven't meet 120 hours
see what Dr Frazier said? haha!
Suprising he's interested in what I am doing
Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot to him for approving my extension
These few weeks I have been very worried about it
now lesser things to worry about =)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자