Astro Star Quest 2008

Anyone watch Astro Star Quest 2008 just now?
I nearly forgot until I saw Vvens' nickname haha!

These are the Top 3

朱豪仁 (好人)Hao-Ren


Debbie and Wan Qian

Since 2002-the year Mr Teo won
I have never been so nervous when watching ASQ
I dont know why I am so gan cheong this year haha!

Eric Lim sang my favourite song!!! *melt*
is nice to see he sang with his sister, Debbie hehe!

Wan Qian is ASQ 2008 champion
This year's champion is female!!!
Since 2001 (If Im not mistaken) champion always Male
Finally 2008, female female female =)))

actually I wanted Debbie to be the champion
I love her vocal but her last performance not stable
Anyway, She's still young and has a nice vocal
hope she got chance to have her own album =p

ASQ 2008 Top 5's album
I will buy when Im not so broke hehe!
The songs are nice =)

Jia You, Wan Qian, Debbie and Hao-Ren!
Hope three of you will bring back awards from HK

ps: The line today sucks =( So, we are paying for this lousy connection? =_="

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자