Driving Test

last night

11.30pm: hop on the bed. couldn't sleep

11.45pm: walk around the house. read some blogs. went in the room again

12am: slept

3am: jump down the bed because I thought I woke up late. checked handphone, It's only 3.30am =___="

5am: woke up. I dont know why I woke up. but I remember I had a dream about driving test.

6.45am: woke up again. ahhhh got frustrated because is like the whole night I didnt sleep at all.

7am: is time to wake up T_T do I really sleep last night?

7.30am: Raymond fetched me to the driving center. waited for Uncle to fetch me

9am: reached Surfine Hitech. registered. and wait for my turn
PUTIH 16!

10am: I FINALLY PASS MY DRIVING TEST! YESSSHH!!!

Invigilator: tadi you mati enjin berapa kali?
Me: errr...2
Invigilator: tak ada lah. 3. fail la...
Me: *gave him the super shocked look*
Invigilator: pass la. sign sini
Me: *my heart nearly stop beating!*

I FINALLY PASS PASS PASS MY DRIVING TEST!
yes I know I keep repeating this
I was so goddamn nervous and worried last night
Finally I dont have to go back to Surfine Hitech
Finally I dont have to worry about my driving license
Finally I dont have to drive a manual car haha!

BIG THANK YOU AND HUG to all of you that wish me luck for my driving test!
xoxo

okay I need to catch some sleep since I didnt really sleep last night @_@
*jumps happily to the bed* XD XD XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day