Happy Birthday Mei Fenn!

I realise most of my friends are July babies
Today is Mei Fenn's birthday!!!

Knew her for one year plus
first met her at Project Superstar Final
She's the die hard fans of Superstars back then, now not that much haha!
again, thank Mr Teo because I met lots of nice friends
and of course she's one of them =)

She always cry whenever Mr Teo got events in Sg Wang
is not that she wants to cry, she wants to be happy too
but somehow surely something happen makes her sad
really feel bad whenever she's sad...

She's also my camwhore partner
I like her craziness haha!
She makes me feel comfortable to go crazy too hahaha!







I wish to see you in Genting okay?
we shall camwhore like how we did last time haha!

Is been a long time we last met
May all your birthday wishes come true
stay pretty and happy =)))
I also hope our friendship can last long...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI FENN!!!
MISS YOU <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자