LG Fans Gathering

LG Fans Gathering
Venue: Cocobanana, Sunway Pyramid

Time: 1500-1700


reached Sunway Pyramid around 11.30am
all of them were late =_="
so I window shopped...

met up with the girls
happy happy happy =)))
especially to meet Yumo, Aunty Geri and Do Re Mi
our meet up is precious hehe!

Mr Teo wasn't feeling well
poor him, has to bare with the pain and yet working
well, this is the artist's life. Jiayou, Teo Tun Liang!

didn't take many photos
these are the only few photos in my camera








Cumo, look at my camera la =_=" where are you looking at?


The very cute Re and Mi =)))

This is the slideshow done by Mun Yeng
I didnt cry at the event but I cried at home
It's touching!!!
We were stranger and now friends, some become very good friends
thanks Mun Yeng for all your efforts =)


Kudos to our friendship!


To Someone,
You are given authorize but please keep in mind, do not misuse it! who do you think you are to give us that expression? You are just helping out at the event which makes no difference between you and me okay? I felt so good to see you actually stand behind the crowd. Ya I shouldn't laugh at people but think of how someone treat us, I think someone deserve it. See? Do not treat people as if you are in higher position than us. What goes around comes around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자