New blogskin!

I wanted to change blogskin since last month
but dont have any idea how to change
so browse through Blogskins.com and found this skin
I edited the background color and some other stuffs
previously the main theme color of this skin is pink
It is like too cute for me to use it hahaha!

how I wish my header can be as cool as Mr Smashpop's one
Hempop, Im jealous!

I move the links and credits on top
and I also add recommendation
which are dramas that Im watching and online shopping website I usually surf

Updates on Miss J

1. College
Im only taking one subject this semester because this is my one and only subject left. Im done with the mid-term, assignment and presentation. Now, start preparing myself for the finals which is end of this month. In the mean time, I'm searching for internship for Mass Communication.

Mama wants me to do my internship overseas, she's thinking of sending me to Australia. She got friends there and she's trying to help me to find out more about doing internship there. I think Yumo would want me to try searching one in Singapore, haha! You help me to get one =p I would like to go overseas but see how things go. The possibilities of me going there is less than 50%, I dont know why I have this thought but...is better not to hold any hope to avoid disappointment.


Miss Marion, my psychology lecturer from England. She's a student counselor and she's a lovely women. I love her! She's always very attentive and give encouragement. I felt my efforts are recognized and she really makes me feel comfortable to talk to her. Some lecturers dont give a damn to what happen to you or I should say they only treat certain students good so when I got attention and recognition from Miss Marion, I really feel good =)))

2. Financial
Im still very broke how??? Mama said is sales now! Let's go shopping. Mama ar, I got no money to shop ar! so sad =/

Yesterday I found out that my Munchy's promoter job money can only start processing in August! Gosh...why they didnt tell me about it?

3. Driving license
My driving test will be on 14 July. I wish I hope I pray hard I must pass the test. I dont want to retake the test, is like somehow indicate that Im such a failure.

4. Love life
That day Jimmy Hong asked me why I seldom post photos of Raymond and me. It is because I seldom see him and even when we meet we dont take photos as we only meet up for lunch or dinner then he chao. So, Im still attach to him haha!

Although sometimes I do feel like Im single because I dont see him in few weeks. We didnt go out for movie or just pak tou for monthsI think...I sound like Im exaggerating but no Im not! Dont ask me why he's so busy because I ask that question everyday and yet got no answer from him. well, life getting tougher so he's working very hard to earn moolah. Jiayou, Raymond!

Dont talk about photos with Raymond. These days I dont feel like camwhoring. weird weird weird...

5. Short hair
Honestly, Im still trying to get use to my short hair. Im so used to "squeeze" my hair dry when I got long hair. Im also used to play with my hair when Im waiting for ktm or bus. Now, got nothing to play with hehe!

I feel like my hair is getting out of shape. I dont know why my hair grow super fast. I tried not to wash hair everyday but my hair still grow quite fast. weird! why Im not growing taller but hair grow so fast =___="""""

6. Annoying people I met when I travel to college
Malaysians really dont know what is queuing up. Seriously, they like to cut queue!!! People are lining up for monorail. and some people can just rush to the middle and ignore the people who are lining on the left and right. Dont tell me you are so blind!

Some people like to hug the metal stick in the ktm. I dont mind that you hug the stick but when there's lots of people in the cabin and people need to hold that stick so they dont fall down! Why these ppl so selfish??? want to hug something next time bring your teddy bear with you.

another kind of annoying people are those who like to hon or whistle at girls. super duper annoying! cant you just concentrate on the road? Hon is for emergency or alerting other vehicles not for you to hon for no purpose. why Im so piss off of these people honning at girls? because sometimes it scares me when I cross the road. I thought Im blocking the traffic or I didnt see there's car coming so they hon me. When I realise those people hon for nothing, really piss me off!

Tomorrow is Saturday!!!
Im a no life teenager who can only slack at home
maybe I should swim tomorrow?
hmm...dont rain pretty please!


部落格有新衣穿了哈哈!
上个月想换了但没有idea要换成什么样子
就去“逛”了一些网站然后就选了这个
我把原本很粉红的换成现在这个样子
太粉红不像我也好像太可爱了不适合我嘻嘻!

1。学院
只拿一科因为这是我剩下的唯一一科。忙完了midterm 和功课,现在开始准备Final考试。我现在也开始在找大众传播的实习。妈妈希望我去Australia做实习。她那里有朋友所以也帮我问关于实习的事。我当然想去外国咯,但是我觉得可以去的巴仙率不高。我没有抱着什么希望可以去。。。说到底我不想到最后失望。

我现在这个老师很好。很体贴,很会鼓力我们更重要的是她会肯定我们做的东西。被人肯定是开心的。我觉得可能是因为我们所做的所付出的没收到肯定所以才会不开心。我从小就不是经常收到肯定的人,所以只要被肯定就会很开心。像SiewYing说的,很容易满足但同时我们也很容易受到伤害的。

2。钱
没钱啊。没有工作那来有钱?妈妈还说要逛街,我没钱逛来干嘛?有的看没买很心痛耶。。。

3。驾驶执照
14/7 就要考车了。我无论如何也一定要考到啊。。。要不然我会觉得自己超没用!

4。爱情
那天有朋友问起,部落格怎么都没看见我和男友的照片了。原因只有一个我和他连见面的时间都没有怎么可能有拍照?老实说我也不知他为何那么忙。应该是生活越来越艰辛所以要更努力赚钱。加油,Raymond!

别说和男友合照,就连自己自拍都不想了。。。奇怪!

5。短发
现在还在适应中,习惯了平时有头发可以玩,可以扭干头发。现在不能了,哈哈!

头发好像长了蛮多,就是说发型走样了!可怜,为什么头发长那么快?又不见我长高长的快=____=""""

6。让我生气的人
我发觉人都不喜欢排队。插队是大家很喜欢做的事情,为什么?这样很自私耶!过分!

还有那些喜欢逗女生的也很该打!我真的很想要打他们的嘴或打他们车的盖。。。hon什么啊?hon不是这样用的不是吗?

明天是星期六了!
我觉得自己越来越像宅女
可能明天可以去游泳?
嗯,希望不要下雨。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day