Tag

Rule 1: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts of yourself. People who got tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG BACKS!

请你写下你十五种的怪癖,或不为人知的事情或东西。然后再TAG十个人。

1. Whenever I'm angry, sad...I will try to eat anything to do with mango. Mango pudding, mango juice...Mango cheers me up =))

2. I like to bite Raymond's arms and chest muscles haha! I know Im mean but is becoming a habit, is a must to do when I see him =p

3. When I online, I will check my yahoo mail, go to Nuffnang to check out who came to my blog, then, check out Facebook and my blog. After all these, I will start kay-po blog hoping. I dont know why I set this sequence haha!

4. My wardrobe is filled with 50% of white clothes and 20% of black clothes. I need to go shopping! I realise that I got so limited clothes to go around sad can =(

5. I havent been wearing skirts for ages. I want to wear but is not convenient for me because Im depending on public transport =/

6. Im not skinny because all my fats are on my legs. Gosh I hate it. why I cant have a slim and long legs?

7. I always wanted to hit the gym at my apartment or swim but whenever I had this plan, sure rain

8. I will be very frustrated when my plans are not going well. I dislike last minute plan because I do not know what to wear, what to prepare...

9. I always sleep on my left side.

10. I love the number 1015 because is my birthday! haha.

11. I always wanted to be the youngest in my family. I want an elder brother and sister. Is so cool to share clothes, have girl talk, shop together or gossip with sister!

12. I love my mom and brother a lot. I will try my best to "protect" them.

13. I always think that taxi drivers are rapist and this is why I dont take taxi unless with a group of people but must got guys with us.

14. I play piano, I learned Hip Hop and Latin 3 years ago. People got so shock to know that I play piano and learn dancing =___="

15. This is a new habit- a must to chat with Yumo everyday. is either in the morning or at night or from morning till night hahaha! dont ask us why we got so much to talk, cause most of the time we crap =p

wow~ I realise is kinda hard to come out with these 15 weird habits/things/unknown facts.
I think there are more in me but cant think of any at this moment haha!

Lucky people who get tag from me are:
1. Siew Ying
2. Chye Li
3. Jia Xin
4. Suat Yee
5. Pauline
6. Vicky
7. Simone
8. Amanda
9. Claudia
10. Yvonne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자