Bao Bei Chyeli's birthday



Today is my another bao bei's birthday!
my very own twin sister,Chyeli hehe!

I first saw her in Sg Wang, Zheng Green Tea event
that was the first event I started to be active again
as I dont have the time to follow idol for a period of time
I remembered clearly that I havent even talk to her
but I rest my chin on her shoulder haha!
I dont know why I do that to a stranger =p
that is so not me, anyway is fated for me know her

since then, we chat and found out that we are quite alike
she's a sweet and caring friend
we cried and laughed together
been through few incidents and somehow strenghten our friendship
I believe we appreciate this friendship =)

one year older but one year wiser
although life always dont go according your way
but you are becoming stronger!
and as your friend, I will try my best to support you
be there for you and care for you...

Im sorry that I cannot celebrate your birthday with you
will meet you after you finish your internship okay?
I think by then you will be happier to meet up
no stress and only happiness hehe!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!
HAPPY ALWAYS =)))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day