Cute kids

Yesterday as usual I went to Subang to teach
I brought my camera and took some photos with them
When I said "Let's take picture"
They are excited!

They fight to have a look at the camera
They fight to stand beside me
It shows that how much they need attention
I simply love them to bits =)))

* copy how Vvens numbered her photos


#1 The bigger kids, aged from 7 to 13 years old


#2 the small ones. aged from 3 to 6 years old


#3 I asked them to do funny faces.


#4 Then, the guys did funny faces.


#5 Me and the kids =)))


#6 Im bad in remembering their names =_=" She's adorable isnt she?


#7 He's SO cute!!! I told him to sit there, dont move, smile. So, he did wat I told him =)

Although they are refugees but they are also the same like us
It is hard for me to communicate with them
but a simply smile, hug and just accompany them will put a smile on them
as long as they are happy, Im happy XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자