080808 ONG!

*edited

1. Olympic
Today is the opening for Olympic! I am not a sports lover but because this year's Olympic at Beijing. I am a chinese, somehow I felt excited and proud =)





OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONY ROCKS!!!
The fireworks, the dancers, everything!
Gosh I wish I am at the stadium cheering

ONE WORLD ONE DREAM =)

My favourite is the big globe!
nice nice nice! XD

2. Good Friends
Vicky and Siew Ying are in Malaysia! too bad I cannot go Myfm Anniversary or not we will be shouting together =p I am looking forward to Sunday!!! XD XD XD. Besides that, I am so sorry to JiaXin that I cannot make it to JB, sorry =(

3. P license
So, now who want to hire me as driver?
or give me a car as my super early birthday present hahahahahaha!

4. Friend is getting married!
Jesny just msn-ed me to inform me she's going to register tomorrow! gosh~ like so sudden haha! and there will be 200 couples registering tomorrow morning at 7.30am =_=" have to wake up so darn early to register. Anyway will be waiting with your loved ones, I guess it will be the sweetest thing on earth =p

5. The opening of the Envelopes
The envelopes is an e-store opened by Vivien and her friends. Their shop is cute! and of course their stuffs are nice too. worth dropping by and you may get some cute and nice clothes. Go and check out the envelope, you may have an interesting mail(s) waiting for you!

6. Kind aunty
I only have RM10 in my wallet, but have to pay RM1 for rapidkl bus fare. So, I asked the aunty behind me whether she got small change for RM10 or not. She said she dont have and she gave me RM1 for me to take the bus. SO NICE OF HER!!! I was so shocked when she gave me RM1. Nowadays very hard to meet such kind people hahahahaha! So, number 8 really give me some luck? =p

7. Working on Saturday
Ya I am working tomorrow. Event till 11pm =( because of this event I cannot go Myfm Anniversary haix. Mr Teo! Yoga Lin! Good Friends!!! haixxx...

8. E-stores
Recently I like to browse e-stores, dont know why I prefer buying clothes online than buying it from the mall =_=" weird. Supposingly, buying it from the mall will be better as you can try on the clothes before you buy. Something wrong with me I think =/

Okay purposely wrote 8 different things and is totally random and quite crappy =_="
and now I know why my blog has lesser readers

I need retail therapy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자