Badminton Single Men Gold Medal Match

Just watched the Gold Medal Match for badminton single men
Must watch because is a match of world No.1 and No.2
goshhh what do they feed Lin Dan?
Lin Dan is fast and accurate!
Their match ended around 35+ minutes???
darn fast wei @_@

Lee Chong Wei lost haixx
Lee has to say bye to RM1 million @_@
why Lin Dan dont get Lin Dan? haha!
I really hope he will win, at least Malaysia can get one gold medal
can see how disappointed he is
I think he cried =( felt really sad for him

I think Lee Chong Wei played under pressure
imagine he is like the only hope for Malaysia to get a gold medal
Lee Chong Wei, you did your best!
I believe Malaysians are still proud of you =)

看到李宗伟伤心的样子
真的很心酸。。。
加油,你还是很棒!

*edited*

read The Star, Lee will get RM300,000 and RM3000 monthly
If Im not mistaken because I curi-curi read it when Im working haha!
not bad what still got 300k haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자