传说中的伯乐?
Last night heard Yoga Lin's song in Chyeli's car
now I know that song is "Bo Le"
I like Yoga Lin because he's very very cute! haha!
not to say he has an incredible vocal that makes me fall in love with him
till now, Mr Teo is still the only male singer that can make me melt when I listen to his singing
but dont know why I like his performance and he's really cute!
yaya I mentioned few times that he's cute. because he's really cute haha!
okay I am annoying =p
I like Jam Xiao and Yang Zhong Wei too...
Xing Guang 1 Ban really got few talented singers!
Next, is a duet by Liu Li Yang and Yoga Lin
Liu Li Yang is from China, joined singing competition but I dont know is she the winner =p
This song quite nice =)
Nowadays, there are more talented singers in the entertainment industry
It is a good thing as in for the singers already in this industry for years
They can actually take this as a challenge to improve themselves
as for the young ones, they will put in more effort to prove themselves
and we, the listeners will have more nice music =)
When words fail, Music speaks
now I know that song is "Bo Le"
I like Yoga Lin because he's very very cute! haha!
not to say he has an incredible vocal that makes me fall in love with him
till now, Mr Teo is still the only male singer that can make me melt when I listen to his singing
but dont know why I like his performance and he's really cute!
yaya I mentioned few times that he's cute. because he's really cute haha!
okay I am annoying =p
I like Jam Xiao and Yang Zhong Wei too...
Xing Guang 1 Ban really got few talented singers!
Next, is a duet by Liu Li Yang and Yoga Lin
Liu Li Yang is from China, joined singing competition but I dont know is she the winner =p
This song quite nice =)
Nowadays, there are more talented singers in the entertainment industry
It is a good thing as in for the singers already in this industry for years
They can actually take this as a challenge to improve themselves
as for the young ones, they will put in more effort to prove themselves
and we, the listeners will have more nice music =)
When words fail, Music speaks
Comments