High School Musical Ice On Tour
Venue: Stadium Bukit Jalil
Time: 8.30pm

Theboyfriend won two tickets when he performed for the HSM event
Jackson and Ayumi went too, now I realise I didnt take photo with them @_@

The show was quite okay, there are two parts which are HSM 1 and HSM 2
basically they summarize the original show
the only impressive thing is their ice skating skills
love their twists, spins...

Why my mom didnt send me to learn ice skating when Im young?
I really love ice skating...
thats why I like to watch people skate in Sunway Pyramid

Anthony called theboyfriend saying he saw him
Then we saw all the local artistes and some hosts sat behind us
I spotted a very special head haha!
who else? Andrew! His that storm head very hard not to see him =p

Our zone was very quiet which really spoil the atmosphere
I heard people cheering from the artistes zone
how I wish Im in the same zone with them
at least when I cheer, others also do the same
I kept getting weird stare from the kids and adults from my zone =___=""
we as the audience is to give support to the show right?
not watching orchestra what, so cheer la! tsk tsk

Anyway, picturess!
I tried my best to snap some...





There are some booths selling HSM merchandise
I wanted the silver hat but is RM35
not worth it for a paper hat =_="































Notice the name on the screen? haha!
I look so silly in this photo =____="


Both of us look weird in this photo =/

to be continue...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day