Just my luck

Today sway-ness came back to me. It started early in the morning...

I was very grumpy because I have to wake up at 6.40am. I thought of bringing the dragon fruit to office so I cut it and put it in a tupperware. I use rubberband to tie the tupperware to prevent it from spilling out. Then, put the tupperware in a plastic bag and into my bag. As usual, took bus to KTM station. It was 8am, and the person at the station announce that the train will arrive at 8.40am. I got no choice so I waited.

8.30am, train came and of course I cant squeeze in because there were so many of us because of the delay. Then another announcement, next train will arrive after 50 minutes. WTF? 50 minutes! 50!!! 40 minutes then 50 minutes. They thought we dont have to work is it? Who said will have immediate action to improve public transport? Where is the improvement?

The funniest thing is their reason of delaying the train is "Kerana ada masalah technical yang tidak boleh dielakkan" (because there are some inevitable technique problems) wtf wtf wtf??? apa yang tidak boleh dielakkan, you tell me?!!! Your problem occur every day and you said that is inevitable? So, it is our fault that we are too poor to afford a car and petrol, have to rely on public transport. I guess that is why there are no improvement and we have to bare with your INEVITABLE TECHNICAL PROBLEM. wtf.

Okay continue ranting about my journey to work. I cant wait for that delayed train with inevitable technical problem as I was already late to work. I took a taxi to Sg Besi Star LRT station, which that taxi driver charge me RM10 for that. is not a long distance lo, I hate it when I got no choice and I have to accept whatever come to me. Took the LRT to Masjid Jamek then change to Putra LRT.

The only lucky thing today is I met Mun Yeng in Masjid Jamek station! She saw me first then she waited for me. I was shocked to see her haha! We got fate!!! Small world small world =p Chat with her a while and apologize that I didnt wish her happy birthday on Sunday. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Mun Yeng! I am sorry for the late wishes. Sorrie ya hehe!

I reached office at 10.30am. It is just half an hour drive from my house to office and look at how many hours I took to travel by these public transport that always have inevitable problem? =____=" Okay enough of the inevitable problem public transport, opps I mention it again.... =p

I took out my tupperware and I saw my white bag turn into pink color. I know something spill out and surely is my dragon fruit. Bag turn into pink color is acceptable, the weird thing is my dragon fruit become liquid!!! It "melted", in the tupperware is just pink liquid! LIQUID! How come my dragon fruit become liquid? I didn't put it under the sun, in fact no sun at all this morning. So how come it "melted" and become liquid? WEIRD. There goes my dragon fruit and white bag. Now I have to wash my bag again, sway thing is I just washed it last Saturday. =(

Okay end of the story of my sway-ness today. Sway plus strange thing happen to me = Just my luck. Somemore have to pay expensive taxi fare. The only lucky thing happen today is my boss didn't come to the office haha! XD

No mood to update about Eye on Malaysia. Shall postpone that post haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day