MTV Asia Awards 2008

TGIF!

TGIF because I met up with the umos!
I am very excited to meet up with them
because like what I mentioned in the last post
I feel like meeting up with friends
I love the laughters we had, and update each other about ourselves
we spent few hours at the restaurant again haha!
next time people will black list us
and we will not have chance to chat in any of the restaurants in town =p

Thanks Cumo for fetching me home =)))


I WANNA GO MTV ASIA AWARDS 2008!
T_T T_T T_T


Smashpop, you make me feel like going to Genting =(
"kao sai" you for the nice photos =p

I wish I can watch it from the television
although is not live, but better than nothing
and watching it with friends is the best thing =)
Im still hoping... *fingers crossed*

Comments