Rainy Days

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUAT YEE!!!
I realise that we didnt camwhore before =(
waiting for you to come back
and we definitely will spend some quality time together XD
miss ya lots and hope you will have a great birthday =)


These few days keep raining
I dont mind if Im travelling in a car
because at least you don't have to worry about getting wet
when Im walking, I curse when there's car driving super fast and the water splash on me
can drivers be more considerate? =(

I bought few things from some online shops
I seriously love COD because I dont like to pay for postage
One day, I may not be shopping in the mall anymore
since there are so many e-shops nowadays
and mainly because I am too lazy to go out

I need a job so I can start saving up to get a car!!!

Boss just called and said I have to work till 10pm tomorrow!
worse thing is I have to take taxi myself to the venue!
I already told her I am scared to take taxi lo...
how come suddenly need my help?
somehow I got a feeling that she just dont like that me going home early =_="
I DONT LIKE TO TAKE TAXIIIII!!!
Argghhhh~

Okay I know I like to complaint =/
talk about Olympic closing ceremony then haha!
of course the opening was better than the closing
but the closing also not that bad
Now I like Zhang Yi Mou haha! admire him =p
He really make good use of humans which is the greatest source of China haha!
I was surprise to see Leona Lewis and also David Beckham!!!
I nearly forgot David Beckham is a British hahahaa!

If China allow artistes to hold their concert in birdnest
I would like to go! =)))

lalalalala~ *yawn* Time to sleep
will update about Eye On Malaysia tomorrow =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day