Random

Random post because I am in a random mood on this boring Merdeka day =_="

Msn Skins
was very boring that day so went and downloaded few msn skins
I am using iphone skin now...
cant afford to buy the real iphone so can only apply it as msn skin haha!




I like the buttons!

Another skin is Dark Knight
Till now I haven't watch the movie yet
I know I am slow and I should watch
I want to watch!!! but dont think cinema still have it...
I shall download haha!



Third skin that I downloaded is Wall E
I haven't watch this movie too =(((
I miss the days that I watch every single movies haix...



Lucky bracelet

For those who meet me before, I think you all definitely saw this bracelet before
I will wear this everyday no matter where I go

last Monday, I cant find it on my table
I search high and low in my house, still cant see it!
so I thought maybe it will automatically appear later
but till now still missing!!! darn sad T_T

is not that this bracelet really bring luck to me, I am still sway as usual =_="
but then is like something that you use everyday suddenly went missing...
now my left hand feels so empty...
I hope eventually it will appear again
PLEASE come out, dont play hide and seek with me please!!!

Beloved Mama
She said she might have to extend her stay in Myanmar
Aunty Lily wants her to stay back...
@#%@^#%@#%@# WHY WHY WHY?
I told mama that I am starting to count down the days she's coming back
and now she is telling me that she might be extending her stay?
My mom tried to avoid answering my question so she didn't give any feedback

She is suppose to be back on 14 September
now, she might extend her stay till October or November
KILL ME =( I cant stand days without her anymore
She called me that day, and tears are weiling in my eyes when I heard her voice
I miss that voice, face...EVERYTHING!!!

Mama said she might miss my brother and my birthday if she extends her stay
so she hope that my father will bring us over to Myanmar in October
This will never happen as my father always say we got no money to travel
haix I hope mama's supervisor in Malaysia disapprove her extension hehe!
I am such a selfish daughter, I know I am bad but then I really miss her badly...

Ikea
I realise recently I need to somehow beg theboyfriend to bring me here and there =(
I have been longing to buy perley beads since the first day I saw it in Ikea
and also I need to buy the noticeboard, need it to decorate my room
but then I am always very broke till now I finally got my allowance from the part time job
so I happily went to Ikea, thinking that I'll be bringing the noticeboards and perley beads home

The worker there told me perley beads sold out and asked me to come back end of September!
wtf? now I finally got a lil money to buy it and the feel to do something out of the beads
and they tell me is sold out? why this time??? SWAY =(

then my noticeboard, the measurement not ngam so I didnt buy
in the end I went home empty handed T_T

although couldn't get what I want from Ikea
but I bought the curry puffs from Ikea, I like their currypuffs...
is only RM1 for one, cheap and nice! haha!

Sushi
I FINALLY ATE SUSHI!!!
craving for it for so many months I finally got it =)
went to Sushi Zanmai, food was nice and is not pricey!
I had my Unagi sushi, my all time favourite XD

wanted to go Umaiya which recommended by Smashpop and Simonso
but then I forgot to write down the address =_="
next time! Okay which means begging theboyfriend again. =/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day