911 - sad day

Dear Mama, 

I know you would not be reading my blog. I did hesitate whether should I blog about your extension in Myanmar, thinking I am such a big girl but still missing her mother so badly. Should I share this in my blog? After thinking about it, here I am writing about it. Perhaps I am someone who really must shout out loud when I am sad...(I sounded like an attention seeker =( I am not!)

Mi, you really don't know how much I miss you. two months wei, two months! Since young, you will always be away to Bangkok for a week, just a week! I will always cry in the night, and only brother knows about it because he sleeps next to me. And he always tell you that "Jie Jie always cry after you left". Of course I stop crying when I know you only away for a week. But now, 2 months! Sigh~

Okay I did stop crying after a month you left, I kept emailing you asking about your extension. You said there is no news about it yet. I was very happy! yes, very happy! All of us thought you are coming back on 14 September. I even start telling brother that I have to wash my bedsheet, clean the house and buy Haagen Daaz mooncake for you. 

But I think 911 is suppose to be a sad day. Okay maybe not to everyone but it is sad to me! You emailed us saying that you will extend another month which you may be coming back end of October. This means that you will not be celebrating brother and my birthday. Sad! My 21st Birthday, you have been mentioning it few months ago...asking what do I want, where do I want to go.  =(

Mi, I really miss you badly. I cried when I read your email. Well, I was holding back my tears as father and brother were here. Then I started ranting it to my friend and tears weiling in my eyes. I ran into my room and start crying.

I am not angry that you are not celebrating my birthday. I know you are not having a vacation in Myanmar, you miss us too. I just cannot control my feelings and what can I do beside crying? Anyhoo, after crying I felt better. 

I miss your voice. I miss your smile. I miss everything. So please promise me that you will come back end of October, no more extension? I don't like to talk to you through emails. I promise that I will be good. Take care ya, Mi. Love you lots =)

Your Dearest Daughter, 
Jiayi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day