Fedora + Nerdy Spec

Ahhh! No more Moonlight Resonance! Sad sad sad...felt empty =( like nothing to look forward, no more excitement. I like the ending but somehow I felt the ending a bit cincai. Well, overall is still a very good drama =)

While waiting for the last episode of Moonlight Resonance to download, I saw my newly bought fedora and nerdy spec. So, I start camwhoring hahaha! I know recently this blog full of my photos, like everywhere! hahaha and you guys might really got sick of me. Sorry la...I got nothing much to share as I stay home everyday (pathetic lifestyle). Hence, learn to love my face hahahahahaha!

Actually it started with only this photo. Then, another one, another one and another one =_="








gosh the mirror is so dirty @_@









wanted to go Singapore with theboyfriend to support him as he is joining a dance competition. But I have to teach kids on Friday and he did not show interest when I said I want to tag along. So, shall see he enters final or not. If he manages to get in final, I will go =) See how things go, nowadays don't dare to plan anything because it doesn't seem to be work as how I hope it will =( Just my luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day