Superstar Jiayi became a nerd

Wonder where Superstar Jiayi went?
She wanted to try something different so she turns herself into a nerd













..........................................................................................................................................................................

I know I know the story that I created darn lame =_=" what to do? I got nothing much to update so have to do something real lame. 

In order to make my life more interesting, I watched Moonlight Resonance. 


Who is not watching this drama? I think most of the chinese will watch this. dont tell me that is silly to cry almost every episodes. with those storyline, how not to cry? *sobx sobx*

Most of the episodes are very "gan jeong" because between/after the quarreling will reveal some secret. Watching this drama I never feel boring or even draggy. Thats why I prefer Hong Kong drama than Taiwanese drama. 

Other than the interesting storyline, the actors and actresses have superb acting skills. Those who acted as devil, successfully brought out the character as I am very sure all of us hated them till our blood pressure went high up haha! I scared I will get heart attack when I see the devils in action or when they are quarreling. I just cant stop cursing =_=" Luckily I watch this with my brother, he even curse them with me haha!



I super duper love this song. Everytime I heard this song in the drama, tears start weiling in my eyes. I am with Raymond too but too bad is Raymond Tan hahaha! Just in case, theboyfriend read this. I heart both Raymond Tan and Lam haha!

I watched "Heart of Greek". Raymond Lam and Linda Chung couldn't become a couple. I was so sad can, wanted them to be together so badly. Then here comes, Moonlight Resonance. They added Bosco Wong in the drama. Gosh this is the first time I hated Bosco Wong =/ Anyway, whether do Raymond Lam and Linda Chung will be couple in Moonlight Resonance...I will not say what happen. Go watch it yourself! haha!

I really wonder will Michelle Yim and Kate Tsui die or at least become poor or something really bad happen to them. hmm...I guess it will be a good ending. Just wonder what will happen to all the devils hehe! 

To those who haven't starting watching this drama, go watch it. I think is really worth watching. You don't know that mid-autumn festival can be so important to elderly. Whatever happened in the drama, it could be happening in your family which you do not realise it. It is so real and something that you can connect yourself to the drama and that's why I can't stop crying =_=" Appreciate your family members. Love and Care for them. 

Ahh...Moonlight Resonance going to end this weekend. I don't want it to end T_T 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자