New fringe to welcome new phrase of life
My short hair is getting long so it means time to trim it!
See I can even tie my hair hehe!

Today I went to Wenawave salon at Time Square. I asked Hui Wen about her hair cut and she recommended a hairstylish from Wenawave named Yen. Unfortunately, Yen was not in when I went so Jane cut my hair. Basically nothing much because is still short hair. I finally have guts to get bangs. What do you guys think? Nice? I am still trying to accept me with bangs haha!


I think I have to apply mascara and use eyeliner to have bigger eyes =_="
theboyfriend came to my house on Friday. He played online game till late night so he slept over. Since then, I got no chance to online as my brother was using the laptop and theboyfriend using the lag computer =_=" Theboyfriend slept over till Monday, I think mainly is because he can play games in my house T_T so sad is not because of me! =/ Anyway, we met everyday since last friday!!! I wonder why he has this sudden change. Probably my scolding finally works on him haha!
Random photo. I wanted to apply mask so asked both of the boys whether they want or not. Spot the crown headband on my brother's head hahaha!!!

Note: Another 5 days =D
See I can even tie my hair hehe!
Today I went to Wenawave salon at Time Square. I asked Hui Wen about her hair cut and she recommended a hairstylish from Wenawave named Yen. Unfortunately, Yen was not in when I went so Jane cut my hair. Basically nothing much because is still short hair. I finally have guts to get bangs. What do you guys think? Nice? I am still trying to accept me with bangs haha!
I think I have to apply mascara and use eyeliner to have bigger eyes =_="
theboyfriend came to my house on Friday. He played online game till late night so he slept over. Since then, I got no chance to online as my brother was using the laptop and theboyfriend using the lag computer =_=" Theboyfriend slept over till Monday, I think mainly is because he can play games in my house T_T so sad is not because of me! =/ Anyway, we met everyday since last friday!!! I wonder why he has this sudden change. Probably my scolding finally works on him haha!
Random photo. I wanted to apply mask so asked both of the boys whether they want or not. Spot the crown headband on my brother's head hahaha!!!
Note: Another 5 days =D
Comments