Present List

Heylo People! Is October! My favourite month, simply because my birthday falls on October haha! I have prepared a list of presents, just in case you guys are cracking your head what to give me. See, I am thoughtful =p

Most important gadget that I wish to get is HANDPHONE! My poor handphone's keypad is not functioning well =(



I hope I can have my own laptop.



I do not have MP3 player. Super boring when I am waiting for public transport.



Im a typical girl. So, more clothes, bags and shoes!!! haha!





Okay I make your life easier by providing this list. Go get ready, you all have another 12 days to prepare hahahahaha!













Fine Fine...I was kidding about the present list. I am not hoping anyone of my friends to give me those as presents. I know is too much haha!

Send me a sms, leave message in facebook or my blog, I will be very happy =) because this means people do remember about me hehe!


p/s: I was boring so I came up with this present list. Bare with my mou liu-ness haha!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHTENG!!!
Stay pretty and happy!
and hope you'll get ur LV soon haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자