Presents from love ones
First present was from my mama! She bought it some time ago and I don't know why I didn't see it =_=" She emailed my brother to ask him to give it to me at 12am haha! Mama, thanks a lot and of course I love you XD


Next, present from Vicky and Siew Ying!!! I knew Vicky did the bag for me but didn't expect them to get Hagen Tan's album for me! Even more surprised that is with my name and happy birthday wish lalalalalala~ THANKS! You two know I love you ^_^
Hagen Tan is Singaporean. He's a singer cum hair stylish. He's urber cute and cool, not forgetting his vocal. NICE! Vicky introduced him to me as in sent me his songs and I totally fall for him haha! He's in Taiwan now and I wish him all the best! XD Anyway, I hope he will be coming to Malaysia again hahaha!


Specially to Jiayi! Bi-Gen the best la haha! I didn't get this kind of things from ahem him =/

I didn't expect to get any presents from anyone although I did the present list. I really appreciate the efforts that you all put in to get me the presents =)
我真的很喜欢你们送的礼物。 谢谢你们那么贴心。我是真的有感动,看到礼物那刻想抱你们说声“谢谢!” 爱死你们咯哈哈!


Next, present from Vicky and Siew Ying!!! I knew Vicky did the bag for me but didn't expect them to get Hagen Tan's album for me! Even more surprised that is with my name and happy birthday wish lalalalalala~ THANKS! You two know I love you ^_^
Hagen Tan is Singaporean. He's a singer cum hair stylish. He's urber cute and cool, not forgetting his vocal. NICE! Vicky introduced him to me as in sent me his songs and I totally fall for him haha! He's in Taiwan now and I wish him all the best! XD Anyway, I hope he will be coming to Malaysia again hahaha!


Specially to Jiayi! Bi-Gen the best la haha! I didn't get this kind of things from ahem him =/

I didn't expect to get any presents from anyone although I did the present list. I really appreciate the efforts that you all put in to get me the presents =)
我真的很喜欢你们送的礼物。 谢谢你们那么贴心。我是真的有感动,看到礼物那刻想抱你们说声“谢谢!” 爱死你们咯哈哈!
Comments