Battleground 2008- Semi Final 1 & 2

Date: 21 November 2008
Time: 12pm
Venue: Pavilion

Decided to surprise theboyfriend so went to Pavilion. Today is the day where Vicky and Lesbo coming to Malaysia too. Original plan was I join them to spend a night at Joey's house but plan changed so Im a homeless girl =_="

theboyfriend didn't sounded surprise but I think he's happy Im there? haha! I was so blur till I forgot to charge my camera before I leave the house haix. All the photos were taken by Chin Maan and K800i.

Anyway Top Flow (theboyfriend's team) did their very best and they managed to get in Top 7! Yo~ Top Flow! XD


The Supporters hehe! Now I realise that three of us wore red top!


haha "liong" boyfriend!


Me! with his suspender and bow tie hahaha!

While waiting for theboyfriend to change in his car...





Camwhore lo what else haha!








heart you lots! ^_^


Date: 22 November 2008
Time: 1pm
Venue: Pavilion

Came down from Genting then rush to Pavilion. Today is another round of semi final. and and and Top Flow managed to get into Top 5!!! XD

Met the long-time-no-see Orangie and the usuals haha! Photo time!







Love to attend events with the right people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day