Singapore Trip 2

went to Singapore again because theboyfriend took part in Floor The Love dance competition. He didn't even ask me whether do I wanna tag along, he told his friends that Im tagging along with him =___=" Long long time didn't see him dance and I think he really wants me to be there so I better be hehe!

Drove to Muar. Spent a night and start driving again to JB. Why do we drive and create all these hassle while we can just get on the bus, sleep and wake up in Singapore? Haha simply because I can never rely on my man to arrange a trip =/

Reached Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. Saw a familiar figure standing outside haha! YES, is lesbo!!! She's nice enough to walked back to the MRT station after waiting for me for half an hour at SMU. She then showed us the way to the venue.

I went off with lesbo to have some food.

Fried rice with spicy tuna and omelet. Quite nice. After nice food, went to M.O.S burger with lesbo to get iced milk tea. Nice Nice! =)))

walked around Plaza Singapura. bought a short with Lesbo =))) asked Lesbo to tag along to watch the competition but she refuses.


went in. started recording videos and snap only two photos.


Ra from Korea. When I went in, Freestyle Ali already performed so no picture of him hehe!


Like their outfits! They looked cute in it haha! Despite their cute appearance, they are good in locking too. The locking champion is So Funky which is another group that I forgot to snap photo haha.

Apparently these champion group is quite famous because there were a big group of girls chasing them around town haha. I asked around who are they as in how come got such big group of fans but they told me because they are taiwanese so got fans.

Later on I found out, one of them is Elmo from Bang Bang Tang. Now explains why got big group of fans. They are really worth going after because they are real good dancers.






Long table at Kopitiam. Sleepy sleepy sleepy. dont even have appetite to eat =/

Thanks to Bobby's cousin sister to offer us to stay over in her house.

leave the house around 12pm the next day. walked to Ang Mo Kio Hub to have lunch. wanted to eat M.O.S burger but saw Pepper Lunch and we decided to give it a shot.


Fried rice with beef. forgot what is the actual name for it.


Teriyaki Chicken with rice.

Overall, the food is nice hehe! worth going again.

After lunch, head back to JB and drove back to KL. heart long journey drive when he's not sleepy. heart the conversation and everything.

"Confidence is important no matter where you go what you do."

Videos that I recorded, didn't stand at a good angle though.


So Funky - Locking Champion

theboyfriend's videos!

Insane Raydio - Popping Category


Insane Raydio - Hip Hop Category


Insane Raydio - Hip Hop Category Top 16


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day